Who are we?
Employing 350 people in Nailsea, we look after the customer journey on behalf of our parent companies Bristol Water and Wessex Water. This includes everything from meter reading, billing and customer services. We are well known for our quality, award-winning customer service and have recently been ranked 20th in the Sunday Times Best 100 Companies.
We are currently looking to fill two Project Management Office (PMO) analyst roles on a 12 month fixed-term basis to join the Business Support Services function in Nailsea. Our Project Management Office (PMO) and Business Change team work to ensure projects and changes are managed smoothly. We work closely with our stakeholders to prioritise changes and projects that are aligned to their strategic objectives.
This role will be responsible for analysis and support for a major new system being implemented within the business. This appointment will develop structured RAID logs, change logs and gated review documentation. In the role you will be responsible for developing and managing the resource management and capacity planning capability for projects whilst managing deadlines in line with project requirements. You will capture and analyse project data, ensuring quality and consistency across projects and identifying potential risks and issues.
Please note that we will be interviewing on an ongoing basis for this role. This is a fixed-term position which is expected to cover a period of 12 months.
* Capture, analyse and interpret project data to support governance meetings.
* Agree and evolve reporting format and generate reports for relevant governance meetings.
* Ensure consistency across projects and governance committees.
* Develop and manage the resource management and capacity planning capability for projects and programmes.
* Maintain the resource management plan and tool.
* Maintain master plans and RAIDS projects and programme.
* Ongoing support and guidance on project management processes and standards to project leads to ensure adoption.
* Change management - assure the process is followed, end-to-end visibility on changes including delivery and commercial aspects.
* Manage project and programme risks and issues ensuring effective escalation to correct levels of governance.
* Monitor and track all changes, intervening and escalating as required to maintain the release scope and milestones.
* Review dependencies and delivery milestones and report variances to programme management.
* General administration to support and facilitate key meetings.
You enjoy working in a team, but also have the skills to manage workload and time effectively. You are able to work to tight deadlines, maintain organised logs and provide updates where necessary for ongoing projects. You'll be working with teams from each department and also our third-party suppliers, so effective communication skills and an understanding of processes is essential.
You will have sound analytical skills to effectively manage data and provide solutions to challenges where required.
Why work for us?
Pelican Business Services are passionate about our business and look after our people. We have won awards for 'Customer Centric Culture', 'Best Place to Work' and 'Employee Engagement' and we pride ourselves that both our customers and people are at the heart of everything we do.
We take your happiness and wellbeing seriously and have an on-site health and wellbeing committee where you will have access to a range of different initiatives. We're firm believers in recognising our people for a job well done, both formally through our employee recognition schemes and informally with our company wide social events - a great opportunity to celebrate our successes.
#TeamPelican welcomes a diverse range of people, talent and ideas, and support the promotion of flexible working. Please let us know if you require any additional support or adjustments to assist you in starting your journey.
We pride ourselves on our 'family friendly' culture and support all our team members with a number of policies and initiatives to support this.